Sunday, March 15, 2009

Already????

So for the past two weeks I have not been working due to the fact my boss decided he needed a vacation, not complaining one bit!!! But I can hardly believe that tomorrow I go back to work. Where did the time go? It seriously feels like I have only been off for the weekend. Doesn't it seem like when you want time to go by slow it flies by and then when you can't wait for an upcoming event time just crawls along? Man I hate it! The two week break was very needed though and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing time off. I love to sleep in and took advantage of that and since I didn't have my car due to the deer accident I tried to avoid driving Riley's truck as much as possible so pretty much I just stayed home and I loved it!!! I did through a jewelry party which was really fun and had such cute jewelry!!! I can't wait until it comes!! I was hoping that I would be able to spend some time with my amazing hubby but he was busy working, which at this time I can't complain he has work!! I told him that in April I have another week off and I would really like to go somewhere for our anniversary!! I can't believe its been a year already! So maybe next months time off will bring more events but for now I am just dreading that alarm going off tomorrow morning!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Whittner! I'm glad you commented on my blog! I haven't heard from you for a long, long time. It looks like you are doing great. Congrats on your one year anniversary that is coming up! You have a cute blog.
Emily

Emily said...

Oh, by the way, you need more pictures so I can SEE what is going on with you! :)

TODD + ANNIE said...

Hey Whit! I am so glad to hear from you! Where is your house exactly? It would be fun to catch up with you. Congrats on your anniversary. That is exciting. So good to hear from you!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Ok so next time you decide to join the blog world and add me to your friends list how about you let me know that you have a blog!!!! I love your blog and am so glad I found it!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Holy cow...isn't it amazing how time flies? I can't believe you guys are approaching your Anniversary! That is awesome.

I definitely agree about time flying when you're not at work. I have only 5 1/2 weeks off of work for maternity leave, and I am already DREADING it. It's going to come way too fast.

Have fun going back to work, and good luck getting your car back soon!

Chris and Michelle said...

Whitters! I need some pics of your bridals and wedding - will you send me some? THANKS!