Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring has sprung!!!

WOW!! I just realized how long its been since I have updated my blog...oops!! First off let me wish two of my favorite people a VERY Happy Birthday!! Last week our adorable niece turned four and I can't believe how much she has grown up the last couple of months!! She has been so much fun to have in our family and we love her so much!!! She cracks us up and always keeps us on our toes!! Here she is posing for me in her adorable outfit getting ready for her party!!!











HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDY PORDY!!! Hope you had a GREAT birthday!



The next birthday just happens to be today and that is my amazing husbands! He is such a caring and fun person I am so glad I met him! We are having a dinner tonight for him and just hanging out!! I always tease him because I am older than him so that makes me wiser...wink wink but he is truly always thinking about me and wants me to be happy and taken care of!! Happy Birthday Ry I love you and hope you have a great birthday!!!



Since spring is here...cross your fingers...we have been enjoying the weather and spending time outside!! We are about ready to put in our sprinkling system and then grass!!! Riley has lots of projects he wants to get done so we'll see how it goes. I haven't been to very many baseball games because they have been cancelled or the weather has been not to my satisfaction but hopefully they won't get cancelled any more! I also think this picture is funny...take a look


Shouldn't the oldest be the tallest...not in my case! HAHA I guess as long as they know who's the boss that's all that matters!! Hope you all had a Happy Easter and bring on the warm weather!

1 comment:

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

The flights are taking forever. Our layover in London was horendous. The gun cases are at the airport and we will bring them home with us. We were able to take ours.