Monday, February 2, 2009

Every once in awhile...

So I decided if I get one post in a month I am doing good. I can't believe it is already February. This month is packed full of anticipation with the conclusion of wrestling soon approaching. Kendall and Connor have both done an unbelievable job this year and we couldn't be more proud of them!!! This weekend we will be going to Richfield to watch them compete in Divisionals. They must place in the top 8 in their weight to make it to State the following weekend. We have high hopes they both make it and they both stay healthy. I will keep you updated on how they finish!!! Cross your fingers please... I will post the results Sunday!

1 comment:

annek said...

Didn't know you started a blog...yeah! Glad to hear you are doing good. I am excited for the boys, they will do great! I will be thinking about them, good luck!