Sunday, February 8, 2009

Way to GO!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! They are on their way to state everybody!! Kendall and Connor both did really well this weekend at divisionals. Kendall took first and Connor took third!!! I couldn't be more proud of these two they are my little heroes!! They are both going to give it their all this week in practice and really focus on what they need to accomplish at State. So if any of you are bored this Thursday, Friday, or Saturday come on down to UVU and cheer them on!!! Lets go Wildcats, TAKE STATE!!!

1 comment:

The Hills said...

Whitneeeeeeeeeeeeee-
I can't invite you to my blog again because I already did-it just won't let me. I guess I could uninvite you and then re-invite you. I will try. Anyway-I'm still on the hunt for a good hotel, but am failing. A for effort.
HAr harrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Laura