Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tears of joy and sorrow

This will be far the hardest post for me to write about so far. It is with much joy and anticipation I let you all know we have a 2x State Champion Wrestler in the family!!! We couldn't be more proud of Kendall and all the hard work he has put in to wrestling the past four years!! He's truly an amazing kid and deserves every bit of this accomplishment. I love you k-dog and have truly enjoyed every moment you have given us on and off the mat!!! Now comes the hardest part our little toey wrestled his butt off and just came short of placing at state this year. This is so hard for me to watch because he wrestled so hard and deserved something for it. He has worked so hard this year and I can say he has improved a great deal this year. He still has two more years to get what every wrestler wants and I know he has the determination to get there. I just can't believe I watched Kendall's last high school match and it couldn't have ended any better!!! I am just so glad I still have two more years with connor!! You two our my little studs, love ya!!!

No comments: