Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I must admit

Ok I have come to a conclusion I have made a very big mistake. This is hard for me to say because it makes me feel horrible and I would have never seen this about 10 months ago. About this time last year was beginning to become very busy with my life. I was about to get married and our house wasn't done yet and everything felt very rushed trying to make everything complete by April 26. I should have noticed it then but I didn't and I feel very ashamed of myself, but my husband is truly amazing!!! I have never thought he was lazy but it just hit me how above and beyond he goes to make me happy. He remodeled our amazing house last year that I truly am in love with but its now the little things he does to make me realize how blessed I am to have him in my life!! I never imagined him helping me with the laundry, cleaning the house (especially the toilet), and being such a great provider to me. Not only around the house but this past wrestling season he has really stepped up and came with me to nearly almost every wrestling match even if he didn't want to and recorded the matches for my mom, which really helped her out. He is just such a willing and helpful person and I couldn't be any happier!! He's my best friend and I love him with all my heart!! So Riley please forgive me and I hope you know everything you mean to me!!!

2 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

Hey! I saw on Nickie's that you had a blog so I had to check it out! It looks like you are enjoying married life and having lots of fun! That is a very sweet post for your hubbie!

Josh and Kayci said...

Hey Whitt! I found you! You need to talk mind into getting one of these to! :) Your wedding picture is really beautiful!